Tuesday 18 February 2014

Missing 5 Joy!

Dear children,

When you see this post, all of you should have been back from the camp, safe and sound. I hope you managed to stay hydrated throughout the three days, ate healthily and got enough rest amidst all the activities planned for you. The camp must have been fun!

I was unable to join all of you on the camp as over the weekend, I was diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis. Hence, it was crucial for me to get sufficient rest over the three days to shop the wheezing and coughing. I am writing this with a tinge of sadness as I would very much like to join all of you at the camp :'( I will get the teachers to share the pictures they have taken of you with me and do share your experience at the camp with me. I look forward to hearing about them!:)

For English on Thursday, please bring along a pocket dictionary. You can keep the dictionary in your locker so you do not have to bring it to and fro school every day. 


See you soon!
Love,
Miss Lee

No comments: